McDonald’s might be dropping some smiles to their stores tomorrow, but KFC is bringing smiles to us right now.
Because for absolutely no reason, the king of fried chicken has decided to come out with this deal:
Yes, a 1-for-1 deal for a new item.
How I hope phone manufacturers would have this kind of promotion, too.
We’ve done a review of this sinful dish here, and while my colleague didn’t fancy it, I don’t really agree with him: in fact, I’m loving it.
Here’s a snippet of what my colleague wrote:
It’s sweet from the maple syrup, forming an even coat around the waffle. Skin: crispy. Mayonnaise: not much. Waffle: tastes like freezer waffles, not fluffy and rather dense, bread-like. Chicken: original recipe.
Also, do note that unlike what you see in advertisements, the “burger” is much smaller, so having two at one go isn’t exactly a challenge, though HPB might just send a SWAT team to arrest you for that calories-overload.
The promotion is only valid for three days, from today (25 September 2019) to 27 September 2019, and is available in all outlets except those in KidZania, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo.
The deal’s even available for online order via kfc.com.sg or their app.
There’s no terms and conditions mentioned in their media release, so I guess there should only be one condition:
Go with an empty stomach.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage