Heads up! It’s time for another $1 sushi deal!
As if it’s a tradition, Sushi Express is once again offering $1 sushi as an opening promo for their Northpoint City outlet!
Oh boy, looks like it’s time for me to indulge in thick slices of sashimi once more! No matter what you like, $1 a plate is such a steal!
(Calm down, sushi maniacs)
Anyway, here are the details:
The promotion will last from 20 – 22 Dec 2017, for 3 days only.
Do note that 30 mins dine-in time & takeaway service is not available.
Take a look at their Facebook post right over here!
I know you have been waiting for so long….We are happy to announce that $1++ per plate promotion is happening at…
As always, be prepared for a crazy crowd!
The last time I went to eat at sushi express during one of their opening promo, it was a one hour wait! Considering how cheap the sushi is, I’m sure everyone wants in on the promotion!
Hmm, maybe I should just go for sushi takeout instead?
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: NTUC Warehouse @ Joo Koon Now Open To Public (Until 1 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Manhattan Fish Market New E-Coupons Gives You Buddy Meals Under $20
- Don’t Say BoJio: Swensen’s 1-for-1 Ice Cream Buffet at Ion Orchard (18-22 Dec)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Sushi Express Facebook
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- All Amos Yee’s Social Media Accounts Have Been Banned Due to His New ‘Habits’ That Everyone Disapproves Of
- Man So Obsessed with a Girl He Met Just Once, He Quit His Job to Go to the Bookstore He Saw Her Every Day. When He Didn’t See Her, He Sued Her…
- There’s a Snack Fair in Suntec That Sells Snacks in Buffet Style at Just $10 Per Empty Bag!
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee