Fun Fact #1: Do you know that there is a total of 10 Tuk Tuk Cha outlets in Singapore?
Fun Fact #2: Do you know that Tuk Tuk Cha is now Halal-certified, so you can dine there with your Muslim friends?
And finally, Fun fact #3: Do you know that Tuk Tuk Cha is having a promotion tomorrow (6 June 2019), whereby you can get a cup of Thai Milk Tea for just $1 (originally at $3.20)?
Pretty sure you didn’t know any of these facts.
$1 Tuk Tuk Cha Thai Milk Tea on 6 June 2019
Yesterday, the Instagram-worthy eatery posted this:
Lest you can’t read, here’s what they’ve written:
Celebrate Hari Raya Puasa with Tuk Tuk Cha featuring our best selling signature Thai Milk Tea going at ONLY $1.
Available for ONE DAY ONLY on 6 June 2019, Thursday, while stocks last.
Simply LIKE our Facebook page or FOLLOW us on our Instagram and flash to our staffs to enjoy the special offer.
*Applicable to Regular sized Thai Milk Tea and offer limited to 2 redemption per customer.
Tag your friend who need a $1 Thai Milk Tea.
#bestthaimilkteainSG #tuktukchasg #halalcertified
I think the instructions are pretty clear, though you might want to take a look at this image:
They’ve a number of 1-for-1 deals before and it usually leads to queues like this.
Not sure if $1 milk tea is more powderful than 1 for 1, but nevertheless, don’t say we never warn you ah.
Just be there early: all outlets open from 11:00 a.m. except for the Tuk Tuk Cha Bistro in Bedok Point, which opens from 12:00 p.m.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It