Have you ever envisioned a day whereby after singing non-stop for two hours, you can just head down for a buffet immediately to recharge?
Do you only have $40 to spare, but would like to sing Jay Chou’s latest song and at the same time grill some Seoul Garden meat?
Fret no more; in a move that no one has expected, Manekineko and Seoul Garden have announced their marriage and given birth to this promotion that could well be the first ever in the history of mankind.
Yes, you’ve read it right: for $40 Nett (or $50 Nett), you get two hours of KTV in Manekineko and two hours of Seoul Garden buffet.
Not sure how it’ll work, since they’re two different outlets, so we’re not sure if the walking time is factored into those hours.
Of course, not every Seoul Garden outlet has a Manekineko nearby, so it’s only available in these areas:
- Marina Square (KTV at the same mall)
- Bugis Junction (KTV at Bugis+)
- Tampines Mall (KTV at Tampines 1)
- Jurong Point (KTV at Safra Jurong—that’s quite a bit of walk!)
For your info, a Seoul Garden’s adult buffet price is $21.99++ for lunch and $28.99++ for dinner.
For Manekineko, it’s about $14 to $28 per pax for two hours, depending whether it’s peak hours or not.
So overall, it’s more worth it if you’re going on weekend nights.
Since both Seoul Garden and Manekineko are often packed during peak hours, it’s advisable to call and reserve before heading down. After all, you’re going to two places, and not one.
There’s no indication of when this promotion will end, so head down while you can!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door