I love all food rich in carbohydrates (carbs), especially noodles, bread, rice, pizza and corn.
And I only realized the extent of it when my friend told me she was on a no carb diet.
“What?! How’s that possible?” were the first words that came to mind. Followed by “I can’t give carbs up, not today, not tomorrow, never.” #TrueBlueAsian
With that said, I make it a point to work out from time to time just to keep everything in check.
More like make space for future food babies. Sure, I’ve heard of the keto diet, a low carb and high-fat diet which is well-loved by many worldwide, but the mere thought of it gives me anxiety. How can one say no to more carbonara?
She’s still going strong as I’m writing this article and despite her frequent attempts to convince me to follow suit, carbs and I share a bond stronger than any modern day relationship. Just ask Anna, she gets it.
Pizza can be pricey but Pizza Hut is known to be one of the more affordable pizza places with their student promotions; which is why I frequented the store with my classmates back when I was still schooling. But a few years down the road, it’s a complete bummer because:
- I have misplaced my student IDs
- I no longer have access to exclusive deals due to point #1
If you understand my predicament (and love carbs as much as me), you’re at the right place.
Get a Pizza for S$3.80 at Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut turns 38 this year and they want to celebrate this special milestone with you.
From now to 13 March 2019, pizza lovers would be able to get one regular pan pizza (U.P. is around S$11) for S$3.80 with the purchase of any ala-carte main (not applicable to personal size pizza), and a simple birthday wish upon ordering – “Happy Birthday Pizza Hut!”.
Music to my ears.
What’s even better is that this deal is available at all outlets and online orders so you can enjoy your meal wherever you are. For online orders, use the code “YAY380PIZZA” and voila you’ve just saved yourself some money for more carbs.
Terms & Conditions Apply
As always, all good things come with a price.
Here’s the complete list of T&Cs to note before embarking on your pizza journey.
- Promotion is valid till 13 March 2019 only.
- Offer is limited to purchase of 1 regular pan pizza at $3.80 with every ala carte main except personal pan pizza. This applies to all dine-in, takeaway and online self collect orders.
- For delivery orders, a min. order amount of $15 & delivery fee of $4 applies.
- Offer applies only to pizza under the following ranges – Favourite, Classic and Specialty. Offer does not apply to Ji Li Crab Pizza.
- Not valid with other promotions or discounts. Not valid on eves of and on public holidays.
To locate the closest Pizza Hut outlet, click here.
Kudos to you Pizza Hut, you got a pizza my hut.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital