Love pizzas and want to try out a different brand other than Pizza Hut?
With Domino’s Pizzas’ new offers, you will not only be able to try out a new brand of pizza, you can also get them at an extremely affordable price!
Every Tuesday, you will be able to purchase a personal pizza at S$3.90 through their website. The promotion will be exclusive for delivery and it will be available in three of your favourite flavours – Classic Pepperoni, Classified Chicken and Simply Cheese!
Else, you can also take the chance to top up an additional S$6 or more to change it to a regular-sized pizza!
Terms & conditions
- Operation Hours: 10.30am -11.00pm
- Limited delivery areas only
- Illustrations shown are for representation only
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- If possible, kindly call an hour in advance for orders amounting $100 and above for a timely and tasty delivery
- Minimum order for delivery service is 2 Personal or 1 Regular pizza or with any purchase above $15
- Delivery services may be temporarily unavailable in selected areas due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances
- Surcharge applies for Cheese Burst, Cheesy Crust, Classics, First Class Pizza and Cheese sauce upgrade.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (Domino’s Pizza – Singapore)
Love our articles? Here are some other interesting articles for you!
- Hold Up, Guys. There’s Mao Shan Wang & D24 Durian Pizzas in Singapore.
- Top 5 Must-Eat Places In Milan For All Foodies Other Than Pizzas & Pastas