Hands up if you love pineapple, ham, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese on a piece of dough.
Now, keep your hands up if you want to get that for just $0.99.
Editor: Boonz, can you stop lying?
Boonz: Boss, it’s true! Since when have I lied?
Editor: All the time? Like that time you told me you have a ten-inch hotdog?
Boonz: You know what, just see this.
That’s right, you’re not reading that wrong.
On weekdays from now until 31 July…
…You Can Get A Whole Regular Pizza From Pizza Hut For Less Than A Dollar
And it’s all thanks to the fact that this year is the 200th year since Sir Stamford Raffles found Singapore.
All you have to do is use the promo code ’99CENTS’ to enjoy the deal.
And voila, you can now enjoy the deal.
If you’re hoping to get their latest Sweet Potato Stuffed Crust pizza
You’re out of luck.
There are only three options and the sweet potato stuffed crust isn’t one of them. You’ll have to choose from Pan, Hand Stretched Thin or Cheese Stuffed (+$6.20).
And the flavours are limited to their Classic/Favourite range only:
- Chicken Supreme
- Super Supreme
- Veggie Lover
- Curry Chicken
- Meat Galore
- BBQ Chunky Chic
- Chic Ham ‘N’ Shroom
- Cheese ‘N’ Chic
- Simply Cheese
- Ocean Delight
- Very Beefy
- Wild About Mushrooms
- BBQ Chicken
- The Four Cheese
- Seafood Deluxe
- Hawaiian Supreme
Which, for $0.99, is honestly good enough.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply
- Offer is valid for weekdays only on
- 17-19 July
- 22-26 July
- 29-31 July 2019
- Valid with a minimum spend of $15 on delivery orders made via website/app/call centre
- A standard delivery fee of $4 applies.
- Not valid with other promo codes or discounts.
- Limited to 1 redemption per transaction.
- Prices include GST.
Boonz: See?! I told you! It’s true! I’ve tried the code myself and it worked.
Editor: Okay, so you didn’t lie. How about that 10-inch hotdog, huh?
Boonz: Well, yeah, I got that from the pasar malam.
Boonz: Yeah, you ran off when I asked if you want to eat my hotdog, remember?
Editor: Oh, er, bye.
Boonz: Weirdo… so anyways,
What are you guys still waiting for?
Time to make plans liao.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- TAFEP Contacting Nas Daily After He Intended to Recruit a Foreigner Based in S’pore
- Fish Leong Reportedly Officially Divorced After 9 Years of Marriage
- Thai Man Found Dead, Allegedly Consumed White Wine & Durians Together
- Woman Suffers Deadly Brain Infection After Using Cotton Buds To Clean Her Ears
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Boneless Chicken Steak: It’s Like Shrooms Burger Except No Buns