As we bid goodbye to 2019, 2020 is coming towards us in full force.
It has just been 4 days after the New Year, and yet Chinese New Year (CNY) is already around the corner.
*cues CNY songs blasting in the supermarkets*
This means spring cleaning, buying new clothes, and most importantly, preparing for the big feast on CNY. What else does a big feast need? That’s right, good O’ alcohol to keep the mood going.
However, everything is so expensive nowadays. With the rise in the cost of living, preparing for CNY could result in a severely big hole in your wallet. Thankfully, there are CNY offers to the rescue to keep you within your budget.
CNY Alcohol Warehouse Sale in Ubi
Cellarbration, a liquor supplier, will be holding a warehouse sale from 3 to 24 January.
Here’s what you can expect from this alcohol sale:
There will be a wide variety of booze on sale such as wine, whisky, and beer. Not to mention, these prices are cheaper than those at the supermarket!
As a reference to a previous sale last December, champagne was selling for as low as $40 each.
For those who prefer hard liquor, whisky from brands such as Johnnie Walker, Glenfiddich, and Martell will likely be available as well, at a fraction of their original price.
Of course, there will also be beers available for all you beer lovers out there. Heineken beer will be going for $54 per 24 cans during the Chinese New Year sale.
Not to mention, there will also be red and white wines from Fifth Leg and many other brands if you prefer wine over beer.
Are you excited to do your alcohol shopping already?
Here is the information on the sale:
Cellarbration Chinese New Year Sale
Address: Octopus Building, 361 Ubi Rd 3, Singapore 408664
Date: 3-24 Jan
Time: 10am-8pm (Mon-Thurs), 10am-9pm (Fri and Sat)
The sale will end at 3pm on 24 Jan, CNY’s eve.
So don’t wait till the very last minute to grab yours, the earlier the better!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too