If you’re like me, you’d know this: as you first started work, you’d buy your formal shirts from department stores or even supermarkets, as they’ve shirts for less than $20 per piece.
In fact, I remember getting a shirt for just $10 and a pair of pants for less than $20.
And as you work for a few months and now have a bit of cash in your bank, you’d upgrade your wardrobe and get some shirts from G2000 instead, because when you were a boy, you’ve always wanted to get a shirt from these high-SES stores.
Soon, you’ll move on to more expensive stores or even tailored shirts, but for some of us, we’d be stuck at the G2000 stage, because our pay is also stuck there.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
If you’re in the forever-G2000 stage, then this is for you, because they’re about to get cheaper.
$50 Voucher for $50 Spent
From now until 14 April 2019, simply spend $50 in any G2000 outlet and you’ll get $50 voucher.
If you think about it, that’s like a 50% discount.
But of course, the voucher can only be used for the next purchase, and there must be a minimum purchase of $100.
Still good enough, right? Considering that you can easily spend up to hundreds of dollars in a G2000 outlet, unless you’re there just to buy a pair of socks lah.
You’d have to sign up to be a wt+ member, but since membership is free, it shouldn’t be an issue.
Lest you’re wondering what wt+ is, it’s a cardless rewards programme that is managed and administered by Wing Tai Retail Management Pte Ltd—the parent company of G2000 and many other brands.
And as usual, here are the terms and conditions:
- Issuance is valid at all G2000 stores except sale outlets from 1 – 14 April 2019.
- Issuance is valid with every $50 nett spend.
- Issuance is not valid in conjunction with the redemption of the $50 voucher.
- Voucher is valid till 31 May 2019 with min. $100 spend on regular-priced items only.
- Voucher is not applicable on accessories (Belts, Buckles, Ties, Scarves & Socks), in-store promotions, bundle deals and sales items.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, vouchers and members’ privileges and purchase of gift cards.
- Voucher redemption is limited to one voucher per transaction only.
- Other T&Cs apply.
So if you’re looking to revamp your wardrobe, now’s the time.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!