Many moons ago, McDonald’s was struck with long queues—no it was not for their seasonal food items like roti prata burgers. It was for a toy.
What toy, you might ask?
Well. Hello Kitty.
Even the popular Nasi Lemak Burger wouldn’t be able to cause a raucous among Singaporeans. That is the power of an animated pussy—I mean feline. You get my drift.
The chaos might soon start again, not for the return of the Samurai Burger.
McDonald’s is launching a slew of Hello Kitty-themed knickknacks.
From Oct 12 – Nov 8, you will get a free Hello Kitty-themed item if you grab yourself a happy meal.
YO-KAI watch is also part of the promo (one of the less popular Japanese animation)
Ok, back to the main star!
Items will include other characters from the Sanrio universe like…
A perfect addition to your Hello Kitty Collection!
Here, take a look at all the toys together.
See the number? A new toy is released every Thursday, so make sure you know what you want before heading over.
Or just be like one of us: visit McDonald’s every week.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Unlimited Seafood Buffet Dinner At PARKROYAL On Kitchener Road For Just $50 (U.P. $65)
- McDonald’s Samurai Burger: Good, Good-er or Good-est?
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast