Yes, January is finally over!
If you have ditched your New Year’s diet, then its time to celebrate!
What better way to break your (lame) diet than digging into a bowl of ice-cream?
What if I told you it was free?
Doesn’t it make it even sweeter?
Well, listen up Safra members!
If you spend $30 and more at Swensen’s, you will be entitled to their free Outrageous Sundaes till 31 March 2018!
You can either choose their Gold Rush, which features chocolate and coffee icecream….
Or their Merri-mint, if you want something refreshing.
Their Firehouse sundae would really hit the spot, as it features the three iconic flavours in the ice-cream world, Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry.
The Rock has 3 signature ice-cream flavours, Hazelnut, Cookies “N’ Cream and Rocky Road, garnished with marshmallow sauce and hot caramel.
If you’re a little old school, then their Banana Split will do the trick!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Terms and conditions apply
- Valid for dine-in at all Swensen’s outlets (excl. Earle Swensen’s) till 31 March 2018.
- Minimum spend is before service charge and GST.
- Quote offer and present NS50 Voucher/SAFRA membership card upon ordering.
- Outrageous Sundaes include Banana Split, Gold Rush, The Rock, Firehouse and Merri-mint.
- Limited to one redemption per bill, per table.
- Not valid on eve of/on PH and on special occasion (Valentine’s Day).
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers and Swensen’s bonus point accumulation in the same bill.
- Swensen’s reserves the rights to amend the offer without prior notice.
- All dining offers are strictly for dine-in only, unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion
So what are you waiting for?
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: NTUC Warehouse Club Free Entry Again Until 4 Mar
- Don’t Say Bojio: Dye Your Hair from $38 with Beijing 101 & Win an Abalone Set!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Atas CNY Food In IKEA at Affordable Prices (Till 2 Mar)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: swensens.com.sg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- BTS Fan Came 'Half-Naked' While Stalking Idol to Gain Attention
- Husband Didn’t Reveal Phone Password to Wife So Wife Set Him on Fire
- Girl Refused To Go On Second Date with Guy Cuz He Never Paid For Her Lobster Meal
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee