I might be no Chinese New Year guru, but even I know this:
It’s pretty darn expensive.
Just think about it: the goodies are delicious, but aren’t exactly dirt cheap; the decorations look pretty and exquisite enough, but don’t exactly come free.
And perhaps the worst one out of them all, rather ironically, is the ang pows. As children, we loved these red packets. We revered them. But when it was time for us to hand them out…
Thankfully, Ribena has somewhat eased the monetary pains of the festive period…
With attractive promotions and entertaining roadshow activities just for you and me!
There’s really a purple lining to everything, huh?
Now, I’m sure you need no introduction to Ribena.
Pretty much something we all grew up with, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Ribena is a core factor behind many of our happiest childhood memories.
Or at least for me. And it’s not just because Ribena is higher in Vitamin C with no artificial sweetener, colouring & flavouring.
So what’s the commotion all about?
From 28 January to 11 Feb, Ribena will be having Lion Dance Performances in major store outlets!
During the performance, simply purchase a single carton of Ribena (from the 188 cartons available) and you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 1 Prosperity Bag (1 pair of oranges & $2 Ribena Ang Pow)
- A Sure win Spin The Wheel
Incidentally, there will be a total of 9 roadshows, and they will commence from 20th/21st January all the way to 10th/11th February.
A free lion dance performance with extra benefits? Sign me up!
The remaining roadshow timings are as follows:
- Roadshow: 10, 11 Feb [12PM-8PM]
- Lion dance: 10 Feb [12PM]
- Roadshow: 10 Feb [Sat: 1PM -9PM], 11 Feb [Sun: 12PM-8PM]
- Lion dance: 11 Feb [12PM]
But I can’t make it for the road show. How?!
Worry not, for Ribena’s got the busy bees covered too.
All you need to do is purchase 1 carton of Ribena 200ml (assorted flavors) AND 1 carton of Ribena Lightly Sparkling 6x325ml (assorted flavors) at selected stores, present a single original receipt at the selected store of purchase and you’ll get a FREE Ribena Trolley worth $29.90!
(Note: Retailers only allow customers who show the same day receipt purchase at that specific store of purchase to redeem the trolley. Only selected stores apply)
Shiver me timbers; that looks nice.
Do take note of the T & Cs:
- Redemption of Ribena Trolley is valid with purchase of 1 carton of Ribena 200ml (assorted flavors) AND 1 carton of Ribena Lightly Sparkling 6x325ml (assorted flavors) in a single original receipt. No accumulation of receipts is allowed. Only applicable for instore purchases, excluding online purchases.
- This promotion is valid for purchases made from the specified redemption date for each retailer to 15th February 2018, while stocks last.
- Redemption of trolleys is available at selected outlets as per listed stores while stocks last. Redemption must be completed under the same retail banner where the consumer purchased the products. Each redemption must be accompanied with the original receipt to verify the purchase of participating Ribena products.
- Limited to 3 redemptions per single original receipt per day per customer. Traders are strictly not eligible for participation of this promotion.
- Redemption item is not exchangeable for cash, credit or other items.
- Suntory Beverage Food Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right without prior notice to amend the promotion mechanics and terms.
- Suntory Beverage Food Singapore Pte Ltd’s decisions on all matters relating to this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Make Purple Great Again
Did you know? While red has always been synonymous to good luck and fortune in Lunar New Year, it is not widely known that Purple symbolises the class above the rest – Royalty, Inner healing and Mental Well Being.
And this year, Ribena wants to encourage consumers to include PURPLE in the festive celebrations for greater prosperity while having a modern twist to the traditional red!
‘Coz, you know, 大红大紫， 富贵年. Loosely translated, it means “big red big purple, super rich year”.
Okay, I kid about the translation. It actually infers an abundance of prosperity with purple.
So ditch the colour red, and adopt something new! Because let’s face it; red’s too mainstream anyway.
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit