EZ-Link has always been giving us many cute designs for EZ-link cards.
They even came up with charms that can double up as keychains so we don’t have to dig through our pockets or wallets every time we enter or exit public transport.
This time, to celebrate Chinese New Year which is coming soon, they’ve released two new designs of EZ-link cards.
And let me just say that they’re really cute.
New Gudetama Fortune Cat Cards
This time, the design features our favourite egg yolk, Gudetama. But there’s a cute twist to this design.
It isn’t just any regular ol’ lazy Gudetama.
Nope. It’s Gudetama, dressed like a fortune cat.
If you didn’t know, fortune cats are used to welcome fortune into your life. It’s said that when you have this with you, you will be blessed with more fortune and more luck.
So combine the two of them together and you’ll get…
You can get either the white design or the yellow one.
The white design features many different types of Gudetama other than the fortune cat and is also decorated with cracked eggshells.
The yellow design features just one big fortune cat Gudetama.
In both cards, the fortune cat Gudetama can be seen with its left hand up to resemble that of an actual fortune cat.
How Much Is It & Where Can I Get One?
The cards are priced at $12 each and unlike other previous cards that EZ-Link has released, these cards come with a loaded value of $7 credit. So you’re really paying just $5 for the adorable card.
You can get your hands on these cards at any TransitLink ticket office, but be sure you grab them soon before they all run out of stock.
You can also take note of the comments section on their original Facebook post because some netizens are kind enough to notify the public about areas that still have stock for the cards.
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024