I’m not too sure about you, but there’s something about salted egg goods that make my mouth water.
For some reason, they taste pretty good.
And I love all things salted egg.
There’s so many things, like salted egg dishes and even potato chips.
So imagine my happiness when I found out that IKEA was selling their very own rendition of the Salted Egg Chicken Cutlet!
But then the sadness seeped in when I found out only the outlet at Tampines sold it.
So easties, you’re in luck.
Of course, IKEA is still offering their Salted Egg Chicken Wings at $9.50 that will be here until the end of the year, so those who don’t live in the east, don’t lose hope!
Limited Time Only
For a limited time period only until 30 November, you can enjoy some good ol’ Salted Egg Chicken Cutlet at just $8.90 if you visit IKEA Tampines.
That leaves you just four days to enjoy that goodness!
Ohh wait. This promotion is only valid on weekdays. Oops, my bad.
That leaves you just three days to enjoy that goodness!
So this dish is essentially a huge chunk of breaded chicken cutlet drenched in salted egg sauce. For your sides, they offer a generous portion of thick-cut fries.
That looks really good.
However, it is important to note that this dish is apparently not halal-certified according to one netizen who made the trip down to try it but was denied because it wasn’t halal-certified.
Sadly, not everyone can enjoy this dish. Plus, it is only available for another three days. So those who don’t want to miss it, you better head down quickly because it’s while stocks last too!
You can start off with a meal first and walk around the showroom afterwards so that you get to digest your food. By the time you’re done walking through the showroom, it will be just in time for some hotdogs and perhaps even soy ice cream!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’