Last month, home-grown bubble tea company, LiHo opened two outlets in Hong Kong. Now it has opened its third outlet!
Umm, I know you guys have been obsessing over Gong Cha’s return but do you need me to refresh your memory about LiHo?
Let me jolt your memory then!
LiHo’s Earl Grey Milk Tea with Pearls is going for only $2.20 for the whole of December (1 Dec – 31 Dec) as part of their celebration for the opening of their third outlet in Hong Kong.
$2.20 for a bubble tea drink with pearls in 2017?!
This is a steal.
Aren’t they the best?
I mean, you can enjoy this promo as I am sure there will be a LiHo outlet that is a stone’s throw away from wherever you are.
You don’t have to queue for hours in Paya Lebar, #justsaying
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Starbucks 50% Off Christmas Drinks on 7 Dec
- Don’t Say Bojio: These Super Cute LINE Mini Fans Will be Sold in McD
- Don’t Say Bojio: IKEA Buffet Dinner on 22 Dec (Kids Get to Makan for Free!)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Featured image: LiHo Singapore Facebook
- Don’t Say Bojio: COMPLETELY FREE Flights on Jetstar (Book Before 30 Nov). We Tried Buying & It’s Legit
- Going to BKK Soon? You Need to Go to This Super Big Mall That Just Opened on 10 Nov
- Li Nanxing Became Fake Face of an Online Scam That Sounds Pretty Legit