Mr Bean is a true-blue Singapore homegrown company.
So when it comes to celebrating Singapore’s birthday, you know they won’t be missing out.
And they didn’t.
The SingaFour Pancakes
Now, in case you don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, these are 4 different flavours inspired by Singapore hawker classics:
- Pandan Cheesecake Pancake @ $2.40
- Gula Melaka Sago Pancake @ $2.40
- Butter Chicken Eggwich @ $3.60
- Chilli Crab Eggwich @ $3.60
If you haven’t tried the new flavours because they might be a tad bit pricey, now’s your chance to do so.
1-For-1 Promo On SingaFour
On 31 July 2019 between 3 to 7 pm, Mr Bean is holding a 1-for-1 deal for their SingaFour pancakes.
View this post on Instagram
Wassup #budgetnation ! Hope you guys are doing great! Here’s an exclusive deal from Mr Bean Singapore in celebration of the nation 54 birthday! #budgetboyapproved ✌🏻 • Get to enjoy the following deals on the promotion day! 🥤A cup of Classic Soya Milk at $0.54 (U.P $1.60) – Limited to 540 cups per store – Max. 2 cups per person 🥠1-for-1 Singafour Pancake/Eggwich (U.P. $4.80 – $7.20) – Max. 5 sets per person • 💎Available at all Mr Bean stores except Changi General Hospital, Centre of Oral Health, ITE College Central, Jewel, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital, National Centre for Infectious Disease, National University Hospital, Sengkang General Hospital, Sentosa, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore Management University, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Yishun Polyclinic • Promotion period: Valid on 31st July 2019, from 3pm to 7pm only! 😉
Each customer is limited to five sets (2 x eggwich or pancake).
And that’s not all.
You’ll need something to wash the delicious eggwiches and pancakes down, and Mr Bean Singapore has thought of that as well.
$0.54 Mr Bean Soymilk
On 31 July 2019 between 3 to 7 pm, you can get a cup of Mr Bean soymilk at the grand price of 54 cents, instead of $1.60.
Each customer is limited to two cups per transaction, so no mass buying.
And unlike Huawei, Mr Bean stated upfront that they have limited quantities for this promotion.
540 cups at each outlet.
Everyone in the office had tried the four limited-time flavours from Mr Bean Singapore.
While everyone has conflicting opinions regarding the SingaFour items, some loved it, some didn’t really.
But we all agreed that the pandan cheesecake is probably the best out of the four.
So what are you waiting for? You’re welcome!
Find your nearest Mr Bean outlet here.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games