Have you been running so much like Naruto that the soles of your sports shoes are always wearing out, requiring you to buy more pairs?
Or maybe you haven’t actually been running at all, except away from your problems, and just want to wear them out to flex comfortably?
Sports shoes are an essential fashion item for most, for it’s the perfect balance between comfort and not looking too lapsup, but there’s just one tiny issue – they’re not exactly cheap.
Each pair usually starts from $70 if you’re very lucky, but most usually fall into the range of above $100. Just for shoes.
But here’s some good news for you and your wallet – you can now get sports shoes at extremely cheap prices.
New Balance 1-for-1 Footwear Sale
Yep, New Balance is coming through to save your bank balance.
New Balance’s outlet store at Changi City Point is holding a massive 1-for-1 footwear sale on selected styles that you can go positively crazy at.
Outlet stores usually already carry a variety of styles for low prices, but for this sale, prices start for as low as $79.
Get this – this translates to being able to get a pair of sleek new sports shoes at just $39.50.
Wide Variety Of Selected Styles
Unlike some sales which are only limited to a few styles, this New Balance sale seems to include a wide variety, all going at Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
From Men’s Performance and Lifestyle shoes…
to Women’s Performance shoes…
…you’ll have plenty of styles to choose from regardless of gender, and you won’t have to worry about whether the designs won’t fit your taste.
Of course, it’s on a ‘while stocks and sizes last’ basis, so get ready – it’s time for one last running spurt with your old shoes down to the store to grab your new pairs.
Race you there!
Address: Changi City Point, 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #02-21/22/23, Singapore 486038
Opening Hours: 11am – 9.30pm
Nearest MRT Station: Expo
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill