Are you the type of person who would wake up early in the morning just to have a good breakfast? Do you fancy Dim Sum?
If you answer both questions with a resounding yes, then we have the perfect deal for you.
East-Meet-West Breakfast Buffet
From 27 August, Peach Garden at OCBC Centre will be having an East Meets West Breakfast Concept promotion where you can savour their wide selection of food for only $13.80+ per person.
This promotion takes place every Tuesday, Thursday, weekends and public holidays, from 7.30am – 10am. This would be a good time to drag your family out of the house for some delicious Dim Sum, don’t you think so?
Their selections include dim sum items such as Siew Mai, Pork Rib, Char Siew Bun, as well as Western selections such as fried eggs, sausages, and ham.
Did I mention that there is also a live station for Mee Siam and Laksa?
If you need breakfast in the morning but you are running for a meeting, they do offer delivery within 2km from their OCBC Centre outlet. From 8am – 10am, you get free delivery and 30% off with a minimum spend of $50. This delivery service is available from Monday to Friday.
There is also self-collection available, with 50% off your order. It’s so convenient, what are you waiting for?
Go grab yours now!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’pore Chinese Newspapers Call Mercs Lady ‘Hot Fiery Woman’ & Revealed Her Info Without Breaking The Law
- Korean Singer Leaves Band After Sleazy DMs To YouTuber Were Exposed
- Skimpy School Uniform, Like Amended Short Skirt, Now Illegal in Thailand
- Actor Lawrence Wong Gives Up Drinking Bubble Tea Daily Because It Makes His Face Sag
- M’sian Man Caught Sleeping With 2 Women Said He Was Scared Of Lizard In His Room
- Bride’s Parents Walk Down The Aisle For Couple After Groom Was Hospitalised