Last Updated on 2018-10-22 , 9:44 am
Chinese New Year might be a few months away but that doesn’t stop us from indulging in some glorious dim sums.
The unofficial comfort food among Singaporeans, these bite-sized delicacies are ubiquitous in Singapore, from coffee shops to atas restaurants.
I mean, a plate of siew mai is basically a plate of happiness.
So let me brighten up your glum Tuesday with this lip-smacking deal from Peach Garden.
Their Thomson Plaza outlet is bringing back their “Eat-All-You-Can East-Meet-West Weekend Breakfast Buffet”!
You will be spoilt for choices, from traditional dim sums, porridge to even western fare!
The best part is that it is only $15.80 NETT (with a minimum pax of 4 and children below three get to eat for free)!
This offer is only for the weekend (25 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2017) and it starts from 8 A.M. to 10 A.M. (their last order is at 9:30 A.M. btw)!
You know the saying—eat breakfast like a king.
If I were you, I would make reservations (6451 3233/8282 6306), just to be safe.
Featured image: Peach Garden Group Facebook
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore