Chinese New Year might be a few months away but that doesn’t stop us from indulging in some glorious dim sums.
The unofficial comfort food among Singaporeans, these bite-sized delicacies are ubiquitous in Singapore, from coffee shops to atas restaurants.
I mean, a plate of siew mai is basically a plate of happiness.
So let me brighten up your glum Tuesday with this lip-smacking deal from Peach Garden.
Their Thomson Plaza outlet is bringing back their “Eat-All-You-Can East-Meet-West Weekend Breakfast Buffet”!
You will be spoilt for choices, from traditional dim sums, porridge to even western fare!
The best part is that it is only $15.80 NETT (with a minimum pax of 4 and children below three get to eat for free)!
This offer is only for the weekend (25 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2017) and it starts from 8 A.M. to 10 A.M. (their last order is at 9:30 A.M. btw)!
You know the saying—eat breakfast like a king.
If I were you, I would make reservations (6451 3233/8282 6306), just to be safe.
Featured image: Peach Garden Group Facebook
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income