Chinese New Year might be a few months away but that doesn’t stop us from indulging in some glorious dim sums.
The unofficial comfort food among Singaporeans, these bite-sized delicacies are ubiquitous in Singapore, from coffee shops to atas restaurants.
I mean, a plate of siew mai is basically a plate of happiness.
So let me brighten up your glum Tuesday with this lip-smacking deal from Peach Garden.
Their Thomson Plaza outlet is bringing back their “Eat-All-You-Can East-Meet-West Weekend Breakfast Buffet”!
You will be spoilt for choices, from traditional dim sums, porridge to even western fare!
The best part is that it is only $15.80 NETT (with a minimum pax of 4 and children below three get to eat for free)!
This offer is only for the weekend (25 Nov 2017 to 31 Dec 2017) and it starts from 8 A.M. to 10 A.M. (their last order is at 9:30 A.M. btw)!
You know the saying—eat breakfast like a king.
If I were you, I would make reservations (6451 3233/8282 6306), just to be safe.
Featured image: Peach Garden Group Facebook
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health