Chinese New Year is around the corner. If you don’t know which Chinese New Year goodies to buy at the supermarkets, why not bake your own?
Phoon Huat will be offering a 15% discount on all items at all outlets including PH Delicatessen from 3rd January 2017 to 9 January 2017. The items on sale include pineapple paste, almonds, chocolate, containers and more. So why not bake some goodies with your friends and family rather than getting them off the shelf? It’s must tastier and healthier this way too!
What can be better than homemade goodies which are delicious and affordable? Hurry down to Phoon Huat to get your baking ingredients now!
For more information on where you can get these items, you can also visit:
Featured image: minahrocker.blogspot.com
This article was first published on www.goodyfeed.com
- 10 taboos you should never do during Chinese New Year, or you’ll be suay the whole year
- 8 differences between Chinese New Year in Singapore now and then
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024