Pineapple on pizza is perfectly fine.
Agree or disagree?
Got your attention now at least. Regardless, I don’t think anybody can deny a decent pizza.
When you think of pizza, the first words that usually pop into your head would be ‘Pizza Hut’, and for good reason!
Pizza Hut has served up several hot promotions recently, some a lot more recent than you think.
But sometimes, eating pizza can get a little stale when it’s just one type. At times, you just want to have all the flavours at your fingertips.
But what if I told you that you could have it all?
Better yet, you could have it all at a relatively decent price point.
Unlimited Pizza Works
No, this is not a drill.
Starting 5 September, Pizza Hut will have an offer that allows you to eat unlimited slices of pizza at the mere price of S$16.90.
Slices, friend. Don’t go around thinking you can nab a full-on personal pan meat lovers pizza on your own.
You think that’s the end of it? Well, how about this: you also get access to unlimited drinks as well. All of us are going to be out here looking like this with our pizzas.
However, if you’re thinking of dropping by for a lunch jaunt, you might want to wait a little longer to go.
The promotion begins only at 3:00 p.m., so unless you fancy a pizza buffet for tea time, you can just wait till dinner. It ends at 10:00 p.m., the perfect opportunity to stuff yourself after a long day at work.
Don’t forget though, this promotion only takes place every Thursday. Be prepared to brave the nightmares of long queues and possibly pushy aunties.
But the battle won’t be for naught, for pizza is the ultimate end goal. Great things come to those who wait.
Read The Finer Points
Of course, before you call your whole neighbourhood and load up your wallets, every good deal has its own little fine points you ought to be aware of.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- Promotions are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST
- Promotions cannot be used with other offers, credit cards, discount cards and vouchers
- All Pizza choices will be served in slices and subject to availability
- Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw the promotions and/or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
- Food wastage will be charged according to à la carte price.
- Food images are for illustration purposes only
All good? Now, go scream it on the mountains, over the (red)hills and everywhere, that Pizza Hut is here.
Also, if you go one day and suddenly find that all the meat lovers and supreme pizza slices are gone, I’d like to apologise (not really) in advance.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them