You’ve heard of the usual flavours of ice cream – Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. Then there were more variations like Earl Grey, Coffee, Red Bean, and such.
But now, there’s a new flavour and it’s none other than the Rojak flavour.
I know it sounds weird, but hear me out.
Pretty Good Despite The Name
Despite it being termed Rojak, the ice cream itself sounds pretty good. It is actually a refreshing green apple and cucumber sorbet, topped with crushed peanuts for that extra crunch!
In order to celebrate Singapore’s bicentennial year, Redmart collaborated with homegrown ice cream brand Ice Cream & Cookie Co to bring to us this uniquely Singaporean flavour served in a cup, along with two other flavours.
Onde Onde ice cream
And Peach Teh ‘O’ sorbet.
All Three Sold Together
These three flavours are sold as an exclusive three-cup set, which gives you the chance to enjoy all of them to counter the heat in Singapore.
The Onde Onde ice cream is made with fresh coconut water whereas the Peach Teh ‘O’ sorbet is made with real peaches!
All flavours are dairy-free and made with fresh produce from Redmart, so everyone can enjoy these refreshing flavours. Get your set of three now only on Redmart for S$9.90.
Plus, Don’t Say Bojio
And psst, there’s an ongoing promotion until 30th September. If you purchase the ice cream, you will also be entitled to a free Redmart Fresh Scoops tote bag (U.P S$15) AND a 15% discount. This means that you’re only paying S$8.42 for three cups of ice cream and a bag!
Simply add the ice cream to your cart and select the design of tote bag you want. There are three designs to choose from – Rojak (Blue), Onde Onde (Green) and Peach Teh ‘O’ (Red).
So get yours now and enjoy!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Complete Guide on How to Surgical Mask Correct to Fight Wuhan Virus (With Helpful Images)
- People Who Are Quarantined Will Receive $100 ‘Allowance’ Per Day
- There Should be Enough Surgical Masks If People in S’pore Buy Them ‘Sensibly & Responsibly’
- There’s a Hidden EZ-Link Vending Machine That Sells ‘Branded’ Designs Like Tsum Tsum or Doraemon
- Wuhan Nurse Shaves Her Head For Fight Against Wuhan Virus To Prevent Cross-Infection
- Taiwan Airport Staff Claim Some China Travellers Not Cooperative & Even Purposely Coughed at Them