Coffee lovers, if you’re feeling the mid-week blues, here’s something to brighten up your day at just S$1! I mean, quality coffee at just S$1 sounds really good to me. Plus, promotions like this don’t usually happen every day, so better grab this opportunity fast!
S$1 Starbucks Latte or Cappucino
For just today, 30th March 2017, you can get your Starbucks Latte or Cappuccino at just S$1 when you pay using Apple Pay Payment via your DBS or POSB cards! So for those of you who are using Andriod, it’s time to stop dissing your iPhone mates and start treating them better today!
Best part? This promotion is available at ALL Starbucks outlets around the island! Honestly, this is probably the best news I’ve heard all week.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion is valid at all Starbucks outlets in Singapore. Promotion is valid from 30 March 2017 07:00hrs until 30 March 2017 23:59hrs.
- Limited to 1 redemption per customer.
- Promotion is valid only for Caffe Latte / Cappuccino, not valid for any specialty drinks.
- For General Promotions Terms and Conditions, please refer to www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc.
- Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enable iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 10 Most Unique Starbucks Drinks We Hope Will Stay Permanent
- Starbucks Lids Apparently Have a Secret Function That You Probably Didn’t Know
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee