All thanks to the Internet, here’s another secret: the lids of the Starbucks drinks that you’ve been buying apparently have a function, too: they’re used as coasters for your drinks.
While I still can’t understand why anyone would pay over $4 for a cup of coffee that you can find in a nearby coffee shop, this is a pretty nifty trick, especially when that coaster will keep your table dry.
Okay, granted that this isn’t such a great discovery, at least now it justifies the price more. And when more people learn of this, we’ll have drier tables in school.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too