Last Updated on 2022-08-21 , 3:09 pm
All thanks to the Internet, here’s another secret: the lids of the Starbucks drinks that you’ve been buying apparently have a function, too: they’re used as coasters for your drinks.
While I still can’t understand why anyone would pay over $4 for a cup of coffee that you can find in a nearby coffee shop, this is a pretty nifty trick, especially when that coaster will keep your table dry.
Okay, granted that this isn’t such a great discovery, at least now it justifies the price more. And when more people learn of this, we’ll have drier tables in school.
And also, if you’re addicted to caffeine, you should also watch this:
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast