Valentines’ Day is approaching in less than 24 hours, so is this offer.
Sharetea not only want to share its tea with you guys (sorry for the lame pun) but also wants you to share it with your lover. Yeap, it’s a 1-For-1 offer!
Sharetea 1-For-1 (14 Feb)
This Valentine’s Day (14 February 2017), get one of Sharetea’s special drinks and enjoy another for free! Choose from these two flavours: Cocoa Lover or Strawberry Sweetheart that are only available this month, so grab them while they last!
The best news is that it is also available at all Sharetea outlets.
Even single ladies and gentlemen can make use of this offer to treat your friends and families. Who says singles can’t enjoy a Valentines’ offer yeah?
Featured Image: shareteasantaclara.com
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say BoJio: Ben & Jerry’s 1 for 1 Ice-cream Till 14 Feb
- Don’t Say BoJio: KOI $1 Signature Macchiato for Singtel Customers (9 – 22 Feb)
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant