Tell me if this scenario sounds familiar:
You scour jewellery shops in search of the perfect ring. Just when you’re about to give up, you see the perfect ring glimmering in a shop window, calling out to you with an angelic voice.
This, this is the one.
You then picture your partner crying uncontrollably at its sight because she’s never found happiness like this before. (Apart from meeting you, of course).
So you hand the cashier your credit card and he swipes. He swipes again. And again. The credit card machine beeps in confusion and the cashier returns your card, uttering the unspeakable word:
No, not that one.
You then realize you’re as broke as that wonky cupboard door in your bedroom.
The perfect ring, unfortunately, is out of your reach.
Or is it?
SK Jewellery Buy 1 Free 1 Warehouse Sale
You might just be able to get that perfect ring because SK Jewellery will be having a 1-FOR-1 Warehouse Sale from 26-29th September!
Yes, a 1-FOR-1 jewellery deal. This is a huge level up from the usual 1-for-1 bubble tea that we queued for.
Time to channel your inner closet kiasu self for these promotions.
So what items can you get with this 1-FOR-1 deal?
- Wedding Bands – prices start from $399 (such a good deal and even if you’re planning for your wedding in 2040, you should get it now too)
- Solitaire – prices start from $699
- Looney Tunes Jewellery – prices start from $269
So, if you’re planning your proposal, you should totally cancel all your plans and make a trip down.
And if you think one ring is enough for your partner, you’re not thinking this through. Here are two ways you can use this deal to your advantage:
1. Use ring 1 to propose. Proposal succeeds. Gift ring 2 to fiancé 1 month later as “engagement anniversary gift” and win 1,000,000 million brownie points.
2. Use ring 1 to propose. Proposal fails. Try again with ring 2. If that fails, it’s probably your personality, and that’s not something you can buy from SK, unfortunately.
Now, I know I had you at 1-FOR-1, but what if I told you that there are more deals for you?
Cashback With Gold Purchase
With a minimum purchase of 10g of Gold, you can also get extra cashback! With the price of Gold steadily increasing, we’re sure you’re not going to find a better deal than this.
And that’s not all! (I’m going to say use this phrase or variations of it several times throughout this article).
FREE 999 Pure Gold Prosperity Coin
The first 100 shoppers to make a purchase will receive the 999 Pure Gold Prosperity Coin for FREE. Plus, this promotion will be running daily!
We’re not sure how early you have to head down to start queuing because you are, after all, competing with one of the most kiasu populations in the world.
But wait, there’s MORE! (See I told you)
SK Jewellery will also be having Daily Super Deals for the first 50 shoppers:
Image: SK Jewellery
- 26 Sep: Celistar Solitaire Ring at $499 (U.P $839)
- 27 Sep: 999 Pure Gold Bar at $39 (U.P $69)
- 28 Sep: Diamond Bracelet at $699 (U.P $999)
- 29 Sep: 999 Pure Gold Ruyi Pendant at $99 (U.P $169)
And if that doesn’t appeal to you, fret not, for they would also be featuring some Star Buys:
- Pearl Set (consist of Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings) at $59 (U.P $199)
- 999 Pure Gold Pixiu Set (Bracelet + Ring) at $169 (U.P $328)
- 999 Pure Gold Note at $10 with purchase (U.P $69)
If you’re still not convinced, well, I have nothing left to offer.
OR DO I?
There are even more deals you’ll get to enjoy at the Buy 1 Free 1 Warehouse Sale:
- Up to 70% off Diamond jewellery
- Free Agate Necklace / Bracelet with Gold Legacy collection purchase (wearable in 2 ways) with min purchase
- A Free 20” Luggage with min purchase
- A Free Weekend Bag with purchase
So, if you want affordable jewellery, a happy partner, or even a free luggage bag, head down to SK from 26 to 29 September! Jot down these details in your calendar and jio your girlfriend/wife/mother/bros/potential wife!
SK Jewellery Buy 1 Free 1 Warehouse Sale
- 26 – 29 September 2019
- 10.30am – 9pm
- Located at Soo Kee HQ, 7 Changi Business Park Vista Singapore 486042
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com and written in collaboration with SK Jewellery.