“What to eat ah?” is a pretty common question here. Sometimes the answer is right in front of us and we just don’t realise it.
Hotpot Buffet At Less Than $20 Nett
Shan Pin Hot Pot, a hotpot shop in Toa Payoh, is fulfilling our dreams of eating everything for the price of only S$19.80 nett, as long as you have at least two customers.
That’s right. Nett. Meaning no GST and service charge.
That comes with a free soup base, for which you can choose three out of six flavours: Tomato, Mala, Mushroom, Tom Yum, Chicken, and Pork Bone Soup.
Think of them like a discounted-version of HaiDiLao, except they seem to offer a whole lot of ingredients.
You know what? Let’s let the pictures do the talking.
Other than meat slices they also have balls. Both in the literal sense in the food and metaphorical sense that they dare to charge this price.
Look at that ooze.
Don’t forget to get your anti-mental declination mushrooms.
Shrimp and shrimp paste.
And for the slightly adventurous, beef tripe.
You can’t forget the whole row of sauces to choose from.
Remember to inject fruits into the body through the normal method – with your mouth.
It sounds too good to be true! They must be in some ulu location to charge only at this price –
- Address: Block 190 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #01-524
- Contact: 9296 6638 or 6258 9989
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun, 11 am to 12 am
Nope. That’s literally right beside Toa Payoh MRT!
Sometimes when things are too good to be true, they are.
Though there isn’t much official information from the shop itself on the buffet, some of the pictures shown above are likely not included in the menu.
I suggest everybody who goes to price check with the place. Also, as a discount HaiDiLao, their service might not be that good.
But we’re already familiar with chou lian Uncle and Aunties serving us food, right?
Then again, $19.80 leh.
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health