Is your anniversary coming?
Or maybe your wife has just reminded you again that it’s her birthday next week, and you’ve not prepared anything because you’re just like the guys in Goody Feed who only remember who scored in the last Manchester United game and not a bae’s birthday?
Singapore Atrium Sale, the Facebook Page with an admin who can teleport to any places with great sales, has got your back.
And this time, they’re saving you from a constant nagging from your bae.
If you don’t know what Pandora is, read on because what you think doesn’t matter.
Basically, Pandora is a woman’s best friend. The Danish jewellery manufacturer has 20 outlets in Singapore, which means it’s everywhere.
During a date, when you need the toilet, your wife or girlfriend should be lingering in one of these stores #truestory
Now you can surprise her with one of these gems without breaking your bank.
Yes, the sale’s now on in every outlet and even online.
It’s unknown how much discount is given in their outlets, but our resourceful friend from Singapore Atrium Sale spotted this:
Now, do note that, that’s the outlet in The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.
Stock up on those Pandora gems first, and then give them to your bae when the occasion arises.
A wise man once said, “Giving flowers would make her happy for one day, but giving Pandora would make her happy for one year.”
And a happy wife is a happy man.
I’ll see you there!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway