That’s right people, after about half a year, it’s the Yonex Warehouse sales again.
You’ll love it you’re hardcore badminton player or just a casual player. Heck, if you just have a hint of wanting to touch a badminton (or tennis) racquet, this is the sale for you.
Down here at Goody Feed we prefer eating fried chicken and picking our noses while watching other people do the cool moves:
Editor: Okay, that’s pretty cool and all. But that’s totally not how the game is played. Do you even know what the badminton rules are?
Me: Uh, just hit the ball and hope it lands in their goal?
Editor: …Badminton doesn’t have goal.
Aaanyway. Good deal’s a good deal, and don’t say bojio:
Badminton And Tennis Rackets, Apparels, Accessories, Shoes For Up To 80% OFF
And just like last time, their poster also similarly blur. As a colleague had described it before, “It’s a poster with tiny words that look like they’ve been PNGed then JPEGed.”
So in case you’re doing this:
Don’t worry, cause here’s what’s on the poster:
The sale is on from 22 Nov to 24 Nov 2019, from 10 am to 7 pm.
- Yonex Racquets from S$5.90
- Yonex Apparel S$6 per piece (Minimum purchase of 3 pieces)
- Yonex School Shoes S$10 (Every second pair)
- Yonex Badminton Shoes from S$20
Additionally, there’s also a special deal for students for racquets, which you must bring your student ID for.
Students who like badminton and tennis be like:
But don’t go dancing out of wherever you are yet, cause you’ll want to mark down the details:
Location: Sunrise & Co Pte. Ltd
Address: 38 Jalan Pemimipin, Singapore 577181
Opening hours: 10 am – 7 pm
Date: 22-24 Nov
Ask me for a badminton racquet recommendation, and I can’t really give you one. MSNews gave a few picks to look out for at several price points, including the Nanoflare 800 or the Astrox 88S/88D.
But hey, if you’re just looking for a good deal, then you’ll want to look at previous prices for comparison.
Not inclusive of strings, from last year:
And here are May’s prices (also not inclusive of strings):
And with that… prepare for long queues there.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage