Are you secretly thinking of what to eat for lunch today?
Yes, you’re not the only one, I was thinking of what to eat for dinner when I had my breakfast.
If you’re not a fussy eater and lives/works in the west, here’s a great deal for you!
Located in Jurong Point, Zaffron Banana Leaf is offering 1-for-1 Dum Biryani!
If you’ve never heard of the restaurant, here’s some info:
It is an Indian casual dining restaurant that specializes in Chettinad cuisine.
The restaurant is a partnership between First Gourmet and Indian celebrity chef Dr Chef Damu.
FYI he’s the holder of Guinness Record for Longest Cooking Marathon so you can guess he’s pretty legit.Details are as follows:
Where: Zaffron Banana Leaf
(Jurong Point #03-58/59)
When: Today (9 Jan) 12 pm onwards
What: 1-for-1 Dum Biryani (Chicken or Mutton)
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Just like and follow their Facebook Page and show it to the staff!
Terms and Conditions:
- Complimentary item must be of equal or lower value
- GST and service charge applies for dine-in.
- GST applies for take-away.
- This offer is not valid with other vouchers/promotions.
Happy post-Monday blues!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 50% off PANDORA for a Perfect CNY
- Don’t Say Bojio: World of Sports 50% CNY Sale
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1/Plate in Nihon Mura (Till 28 Feb)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: foodinsing
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee