Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse with them E-Scooters. Gone were the days where you just had to pay attention to the roads because of idiots irresponsibly riding E-Scooters.
You thought you would be fine as long as you’re driving? Of course not. You’ll never know when an E-Scooter will appear in front of your car, forcing you to step on your brakes and cause an accident.
Yeap, E-Scooters somehow became a modern day plague due to the general stupidity of some of its users.
Now that both drivers and pedestrians are being cautious about E-Scooters, E-Scooter riders are desperately finding a better way to cause traffic accidents.
And I think they might have found a way.
Here, have a look at this video:
WATCH: An e-scooter falls from an HDB block in Teck Whye Crescent and hits a van, cracking its windscreen. (Video: Jason Yu)
Posted by Channel NewsAsia on Friday, 5 January 2018
In case you’re wondering, yes. An E-Scooter dropped onto a van. Now they come from the skies.
And no, it’s not like a graceful eagle swooping down on a prey. It’s more like a Snorlax using bodyslam on a poor soul.
A van was minding its own business in its natural habitat(roads and carpark) when a foreign invasive species attacked from above, cracking the windscreen of the poor van.
The owner of the van, Jason Yu, said that the damage to the van cost $2500 to fix. According to Mr Yu, no one had come forward to claim the E-Scooter since the incident.
The police said that the incident took place at 165A Tech Whye Crescent on 30 Dec at about 8 am.
The incident has been classified as a case of rash act and police investigations are ongoing.
As some netizens have pointed out, it is possible that the E-Scooter did not belong to the culprit.
After all, why would you intentionally break something this expensive, right?
Either way, let’s just be glad that no one was injured in this incident. Can you imagine if the E-Scooter actually hit someone on the head instead of the van?
Now that’s something I would rather not imagine. I hope the police will be able to find the person responsible soon, since a monster like that should be sent off to its natural habitat – behind bars.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- E-scooter Caught on Road & Tried to Scoot Away from LTA Officers; Failed Miserably
- This Footage of LTA Officer Nabbing an E-scooter is Strangely Satisfying
- ManHere’s What An E-Scooter In S’pore Is Not Supposed To Do ‘Cuz This Guy Just Doesn’t Get It
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
- Here’s What the “What Cake R U” Viral Quiz is All About
- Google’s AI Might Also Be Trained by Reddit Content
- Leong Mun Wai Steps Down As PSP Chief to “Take Responsibility” for Recent POFMA He Received
- NEA Responds to Sign Cautioning Others About “Ghosts” in a Cemetery
- Zika Could Possibly be Spreading in Boon Lay Place; Residents Urged to Protect Themselves
- Everything About the Sky Lantern Saga in Sentosa & Why It Happened
- WhatsApp Has Added 4 New Text Formatting. Here Are The Codes to Use