Are you a lover of everything Pokemon? Maybe your dream, when you were just a young girl or boy, was to be the world best Pokemon trainer in the world.
Guess what, if you are a fan of Pokemon and you can’t afford to pay for a ticket to Japan and catch yourself some Pokemon, hear this: Pokemon is making its way to you instead! We thought nothing could top the news of a Pompompurin cafe opening here in Singapore, but this came really close, no?
Here’s what you have to know!
What’s the Pokemon Cafe?
PARCO said that this is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia where Pokemon is brought in to take over (or “evolve) a place into a Pokemon cafe for a period of time. Shibuya’s Pokemon cafe proved to be a huge success from January to March of this year.
Where can you find this cafe?
PARCO has announced that Pokemon will be taking over Everything With Fries (EWF) @ Bugis Junction, #04-05, from 27 May to 31 July 2016.
What can you expect from this cafe?
It was announced that there will be 12 food items on the menu, and plenty of Pokemon merchandise for us Pokemon fanatics to purchase and bring home.
Annndd, if you’re lucky enough, you might just see a Pikachu pop by to see how things are going on in the cafe. Sadly, you can’t bring that Pikachu home.
What you can do is to take a picture with Pikachu, upload it to social media with the caption: I feel like Ash Ketchum and I’m gonna catch them all! Now, wouldn’t that be so damn cool?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Baby Drinks 1.5 Litres Of Coffee Every Day As Parents Can‘t Afford Milk
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King’s Bulgogi Chicken Review: More like Bugouji (不够鸡)
- Woman Suffered Terrible Rash On Body After Three Months of Working Late
- 25YO Man Avoids Peeing After Night of Heavy Drinking; Wakes Up With Ruptured Bladder
- M’sian Who Drank at Least 2 Soft Drinks Every Day Almost Loses Arm
- The Number of Times A Person Has To Poop A Day Based On Statistics