Are you a fan of Pompompurin? A well-known and well-loved character from Sanrio, fans of this character will definitely be psyched to hear this piece of great news: Pompompurin is coming to Singapore!
Yes, that’s right. On 18 April 2016, a Pompompurin cafe will open it’s doors here on the shores of Singapore to us. For those boyfriends out there, be prepared to be dragged there by your girlfriend as she goes gaga over the decor and the food, which we heard is super-duper cute. Just take a look at the following images.
We feel you guys. We really do. From the moment you step in, be prepared to immerse in the Pompompurin experience, from the wallpaper, decor to the food itself. Customers can also request to sit at one of four-seater booths where they can enjoy not just Pompompurin, but his friends as well—Bagel the Squirrel, Coconut the Monkey, Mint the Frog and Macaroon the Golden Retriever.
As all the Pompompurin cafes around the world adhere to different themes adjusted to the local culture, the one in Singapore is going to sport a garden theme, which makes sense since we’re the “garden city”, right?
And it’s not just about the food. Customers can also browse through and choose to bring home merchandise like handbags, water tumblers and soft toys home with them.
Location: 181 Orchard Road #04-08, Orchard Central (11 am – 10.30 pm)
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About