Are you a fan of Pompompurin? A well-known and well-loved character from Sanrio, fans of this character will definitely be psyched to hear this piece of great news: Pompompurin is coming to Singapore!
Yes, that’s right. On 18 April 2016, a Pompompurin cafe will open it’s doors here on the shores of Singapore to us. For those boyfriends out there, be prepared to be dragged there by your girlfriend as she goes gaga over the decor and the food, which we heard is super-duper cute. Just take a look at the following images.
We feel you guys. We really do. From the moment you step in, be prepared to immerse in the Pompompurin experience, from the wallpaper, decor to the food itself. Customers can also request to sit at one of four-seater booths where they can enjoy not just Pompompurin, but his friends as well—Bagel the Squirrel, Coconut the Monkey, Mint the Frog and Macaroon the Golden Retriever.
As all the Pompompurin cafes around the world adhere to different themes adjusted to the local culture, the one in Singapore is going to sport a garden theme, which makes sense since we’re the “garden city”, right?
And it’s not just about the food. Customers can also browse through and choose to bring home merchandise like handbags, water tumblers and soft toys home with them.
Location: 181 Orchard Road #04-08, Orchard Central (11 am – 10.30 pm)
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It