All the Gudetama fans in Singapore you’re gonna be excited for this – a Gudetama Café in Singapore!
The café is going to officially open its doors just a few days later – on 30 November 2016! Are you fans of this lazy egg character hyped? The queue is probably going to be rather long (think back when Gudetama’s Sanrio family’s Hello Kitty café back when it just opened) so you’re gonna have to wait for a while to get a table in the café.
This café is a partnership between locally grown café chains The Soup Spoon and Joe & Dough.
The menu features not only the character itself but promising dishes as well. Such as “I’m Cold” Smoked Salmon Benedict ($26.90), Tib-“I” Don’t Care ($28.50) and a Big ‘Nua” Breakfast ($25.90).
Desserts include Ta-Ma-Go ($17.90), which are cakes styled to look like sushi and shoyu ramen set ($21.50). And don’t let the name fool you; it is a dessert! It’s ramen-styled dessert made with chocolate and feuilletine cake with toppings. All the names of the dishes have some pun in it which is related to the main start itself.
Yeah, it all seems pricey but hey, you’re there not for the food, right? It’s for more Likes in your Instagram!
For all the café hoppers you might want to give this café, because Instragram.
01-361 Suntec City,
3 Temasek Boulevard
Mondays – Thursdays: 0900 to 2200
Fridays – Sundays: 0800 to 2200
Featured Image: Facebook (Gudetama Café Singapore)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Everything you need to know about the ridiculously cute蛋黄哥/Gudetama in 60 sec
- If You Are a Gudetama Fan, You Must Check Out These Locations in Asia At Least Once in Your Life
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded