All the Gudetama fans in Singapore you’re gonna be excited for this – a Gudetama Café in Singapore!
The café is going to officially open its doors just a few days later – on 30 November 2016! Are you fans of this lazy egg character hyped? The queue is probably going to be rather long (think back when Gudetama’s Sanrio family’s Hello Kitty café back when it just opened) so you’re gonna have to wait for a while to get a table in the café.
This café is a partnership between locally grown café chains The Soup Spoon and Joe & Dough.
The menu features not only the character itself but promising dishes as well. Such as “I’m Cold” Smoked Salmon Benedict ($26.90), Tib-“I” Don’t Care ($28.50) and a Big ‘Nua” Breakfast ($25.90).
Desserts include Ta-Ma-Go ($17.90), which are cakes styled to look like sushi and shoyu ramen set ($21.50). And don’t let the name fool you; it is a dessert! It’s ramen-styled dessert made with chocolate and feuilletine cake with toppings. All the names of the dishes have some pun in it which is related to the main start itself.
Yeah, it all seems pricey but hey, you’re there not for the food, right? It’s for more Likes in your Instagram!
For all the café hoppers you might want to give this café, because Instragram.
01-361 Suntec City,
3 Temasek Boulevard
Mondays – Thursdays: 0900 to 2200
Fridays – Sundays: 0800 to 2200
Featured Image: Facebook (Gudetama Café Singapore)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Everything you need to know about the ridiculously cute蛋黄哥/Gudetama in 60 sec
- If You Are a Gudetama Fan, You Must Check Out These Locations in Asia At Least Once in Your Life
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- The Real (& Main) Reason Why We Still Can't Vote Online in General Elections
- Experts Explain Why People Are Panic Buying Toilet Paper from Supermarkets During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About