All the Gudetama fans in Singapore you’re gonna be excited for this – a Gudetama Café in Singapore!
The café is going to officially open its doors just a few days later – on 30 November 2016! Are you fans of this lazy egg character hyped? The queue is probably going to be rather long (think back when Gudetama’s Sanrio family’s Hello Kitty café back when it just opened) so you’re gonna have to wait for a while to get a table in the café.
This café is a partnership between locally grown café chains The Soup Spoon and Joe & Dough.
The menu features not only the character itself but promising dishes as well. Such as “I’m Cold” Smoked Salmon Benedict ($26.90), Tib-“I” Don’t Care ($28.50) and a Big ‘Nua” Breakfast ($25.90).
Desserts include Ta-Ma-Go ($17.90), which are cakes styled to look like sushi and shoyu ramen set ($21.50). And don’t let the name fool you; it is a dessert! It’s ramen-styled dessert made with chocolate and feuilletine cake with toppings. All the names of the dishes have some pun in it which is related to the main start itself.
Yeah, it all seems pricey but hey, you’re there not for the food, right? It’s for more Likes in your Instagram!
For all the café hoppers you might want to give this café, because Instragram.
01-361 Suntec City,
3 Temasek Boulevard
Mondays – Thursdays: 0900 to 2200
Fridays – Sundays: 0800 to 2200
Featured Image: Facebook (Gudetama Café Singapore)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Everything you need to know about the ridiculously cute蛋黄哥/Gudetama in 60 sec
- If You Are a Gudetama Fan, You Must Check Out These Locations in Asia At Least Once in Your Life
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games