The recent craze of the McDonald’s Pikachu carrier just proves how much Singaporeans love them. In the past years, McDonald’s also sold Hello Kitty merchandise, which many Singaporeans were also crazy for.
Apart from the Carousell scalpers who attempted to sell them at $100 per piece of course.
If you are a slow poke and did not get any collectables from McDonald’s, where else can you get them from?
This EZ-Link vending machine.
EZ-Link Vending Machine Has EZ-Charm of Pikachu & Hello Kitty
This vending machine, found by Facebook Page Singapore Atrium Sale, is located at Westgate, outside Sephora.
Some items you can find include a cute Pokemon EZ-Link charm for $26.90 and a Hello Kitty charm for $29.90.
Sorry Pokemon, does the $3 difference in price mean that Hello Kitty is more famous than you?
How to Make an EZ-Link Vending Machine Purchase
In case you live under the rock and are unsure of how to use the vending machine, these steps are for you.
Firstly, select the item you want to purchase. Next, select the purchase button.
If you got lobang for a promotion code, key it in the “promo code” section.
Then, choose the preferred payment method. After you are done, collect your item within 60 seconds or else the door will be locked.
I mean, who would even leave their item in the machine for 60 seconds?
Additionally, do note that only one product will be dispensed with each transaction.
- This Image Won an Art Prize But It’s Actually Drawn by an AI Instead of a Human
- Passport Processing Time Has Reportedly Improved & ICA Building is Now Open for Walk-In
- Selangor Sultan Revokes Najib & Rosmah’s State Titles Due to Their Conviction
- iOS 16 is Out & Here Are Some Interesting Features
- Sheng Siong Selling This ‘Batman Nut’ That’s Edible & Looks Like a Halloween Prop
Featured Image: Facebook.com (Singapore Atrium Sale)