We regret to be the bearers of bad news;
Especially to fans of the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
So as you may already be aware of, the Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix was cancelled last year, following various restrictions during the two-month circuit breaker.
Instead, ticket holders were told that they could defer their entries to the 2021 race.
But in a move reminiscent of the recent Istana development, it appears that once again…
It’s just not meant to be.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Popular Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant In Farrer Park Closes Down After Operating for 60 Years
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day
- SFA Looking Into Viral Video of a Twitching Rat on a Tray of Food at Tangs Market
- Still Have Unused CDC Vouchers? You Can Soon Donate Them to Charities
- Rental Scams Have Resurfaced, With Scammers Proactively Messaging Tenants
- Koufu Issues Warning to SGH Vegetarian Food Stall Owner After Viral Incident
- S’pore Job Fair in JB Saw 2,500 M’sians Applying for 300 Job Openings in S’pore