We regret to be the bearers of bad news;
Especially to fans of the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
So as you may already be aware of, the Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix was cancelled last year, following various restrictions during the two-month circuit breaker.
Instead, ticket holders were told that they could defer their entries to the 2021 race.
But in a move reminiscent of the recent Istana development, it appears that once again…
It’s just not meant to be.
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”