As the festive season approaches, many brands are stepping up their game to incorporate this theme into their products.
It’s the time of the year for Farmhouse’s Peppermint chocolate milk once again.
Farmhouse is also popular for its Dark Chocolate milk, which is highly raved about by the internet community.
For those who are not a fan of original unflavored milk but do not want something too sweet, this option is for you.
Now, with peppermint, we are expecting goodness.
The Popular Farmhouse is Back for the Festive Season
The drink was first launched back in 2018 by F&N.
What makes this milk so special is the peppermint flavour that elevates the chocolate flavour. Despite so, it is not too sweet as well.
For those who find a cup of S$8 peppermint mocha too pricey, this is the more pocket-friendly option for you. You could even share it amongst your whole family.
You could try replacing regular milk with this milk when you make your morning coffee and it will be a homemade cup of peppermint mocha.
Each pack contains 946ml of peppermint milk and is priced at S$3.60 for all supermarkets, hypermarkets, and convenience stores for a limited time.
And on, last we checked, it’s not available in the 7-Eleven outlet in our office building, so all the best in finding it.
- 73YO Man Found Dead in Kallang River After SCDF Deployed Elite Team to Do an Underwater Search
- Police Explain Why Busking Isn’t Allowed in Certain Areas in Orchard Road During the Festive Period
- RSAF Lieutenant-Colonel Allegedly Trespassed into NTU Dorm & Molested a Woman
- Plumber Allegedly Refused to Leave After Arriving in Customer’s Flat & ‘Harassed’ Customer After That
- MAS Has Responded As Binance Suddenly ‘Comes Back’ to S’pore
Featured Image: Singapore Atrium Sale / Facebook.com