Last Updated on 2017-05-16 , 8:07 pm
If you’ve been trying Tinder for a few months and haven’t had any luck with a special someone, it might be a good idea to try the app again this Friday!
Not only will you get to go on a real-life Tinder date with a social media personality, you can even take the Grab ride FOR FREE!
On Friday, 19th May 2017 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., simply select the Tinder icon on your Grab app and you might just end up on a ride with one of them!
Plus, you can even stand a chance to win an all-expense paid curated outing together with one of the social media celebrities on the 21 May 2017!
Some of these social media personalities include Ben Tang and Victoria Cheng! Not bad, huh? But please, even though you might be a huge fan, don’t start spilling all your stalker secrets when you see them in real life, ya!
However, do note that this ride will be filmed. So, if you’re camera-shy, it’s best if you don’t participate in this!
Here’s how you can redeem the special ride!
- Open your Grab app and book a ride on the Tinder icon between 11am to 4pm on 19th May 2017.
- Enter your pick-up and drop off location
- If you’re lucky, you’ll be sharing a ride with one of Tinder’s favourite personalities!
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Only one passenger will be allowed per booking for this campaign.
- Due to limited number of cars, there is no guarantee that everyone will be able to get a ride.
- Tinder personalities are assigned to rides at random, no selection required.
- This campaign will be filmed. By participating, you are giving consent to being filmed for content that Grab and Tinder may publish.
- Passengers may be contacted and asked to attend an all-expense paid outing with their match on 21 May 2017.
- By participating, you are giving consent to being contacted by Grab.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: grab.com
- Celebrity Jamie Yeo Found Her Bae in Tinder & Shows Us Tinder is the New Matchmaker
- No Kidding; Female Orangutans Are Using Tinder to Find Their Mate
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore