How far are you willing to go for your favourite game? Miss a homework deadline or something like that, right?
How about dying? When you hear what happened to this gamer, you’ll either smh or go, ahhh, dumb this guy is.
Check out what happened last week.
Man Collapsed in an Internet Bar, Starts Spitting Blood
There are hardcore gamers, and there are hardcore gamers out there. This time, we’re talking about the latter.
In Lu’an City, Anhui Province, China, officers were notified about a man who collapsed at the internet cafe. He was delirious and throwing up blood at the time.
Rushing down to the cafe, the officers found out that he has been online for 9 hours straight. A clear-cut case, nothing worth writing about, right? Wrong.
‘Help me up, I must win!’
He returned to reality when the ambulance arrived, and immediately requested, not for help for his health, but for them to help him get back up because he and his team is about to win the game.
Of course, the police ignored him and shut down his game anyway before bringing him to the hospital.
Treated at the Hospital and Discharged Safe & Sound
He received treatment and was discharged in good condition.
Who wants to bet that he’ll make his way back to the internet cafe after leaving the hospital?
**All images from NetEase via Shanghaiist.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, also join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Stinky Tofu Stall in AMK CNY Bazaar Forced to Close As Strong Odour Seeps into AMK Hub
- Grab Driver Reportedly Calls Police On Passenger Who Rest Her Head Against Husband’s Shoulders
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income