Disclaimer: this article might trigger past and present SCDF personnel, and incite strong language use and maybe even physical violence.
You’ve been warned.
Just yesterday, on 6 September 2017, popular confessions page NTU Confessions published an anonymous post that kinda fired ‘shots’ at one of the Army’s more gritty forces, the SCDF.
If you can’t read it, here’s what she has written:
“Dilemma. Huge one. My boyfriend of two years have decided to be an SCDF regular. Initially i was ok until my parents commented that its a dirty hands job done by certain people only. To me personally, army is still ok but police or scdf is low class jobs Done by “some people” only. I tried to convince my bf because he has a degree why should he do that kind of job. But all those pleas fell on death ears. I feel like i need to save my parents face too. And with that kind of manual labor job i can forget about having a posh wedding.
Whenever my friends asked me what kind of profession he is in, i would just lie and say that he is doing some business startup, no concrete plans yet.
Meanwhile SCDF personnel be like
What did the outspoken Netizens have to say about this?
To make it easier for you to decipher, I have categorized the comments into three sections: Savages, the sharp-tongued Educators and the Karma’ists.
The Karma’ists, who have perfected the art of ‘cursing her but not actually cursing her’
The fact that the writer had deemed the SCDF as a ‘low-class’ job just makes me speechless. Is the act of saving people ‘low-class’?
Is the act of fighting lethal fires ‘low-class’? Well, perhaps saving her would be a ‘low-class’ act, seeing as she’s so unappreciative and all up on her high-and-mighty ass #sorrynotsorry
Just so you know, the graduate pay of a SCDF senior officer is between $3,450 to $4,550. If that’s not not enough for a posh wedding, then her definition of “posh” might be very different from ours.
Lest she didn’t know, when a building is burning, firemen rush in while people rush out #SCDFFTW
Of course, we wonder whether this is a troll confession or a legit one.
If it’s a troll, then NTUConfessions has just successfully gained many Likes without spending a single cent. If it’s legit, then the girl should really be taught a lesson by the popular legit SCDF Facebook Page #justsaying
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
- Everything you need to know about SCDF’s Facebook Wins
- SCDF have just trolled SAF with their version of their recruit’s image
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (Singapore Civil Defence Force)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast