Attention all cheese lovers!
Are you one of those who always pours all the cheese you had onto your pizza? Do you also put cheese onto your ramen?
If that’s you, you’re in luck!
According to delish, researchers from Soochow University in China has confirmed that eating a small amount of cheese each day could benefit your heart.
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
The study was published in the December 2017 issue of the European Journal of Nutrition.
It claims that eating 40g of cheese everyday can greatly reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
40g of cheese is about the size of a matchbox.
I can easily do that, easy game.
A group of people who did that saw a 14% reduction in likelihood to develop coronary heart disease. They were also 10% less likely to have a stroke.
High-fat dairy products like cheese are often thought to be unhealthy. A study has shown that there’s “limited evidence” of its negativity.
The probiotics in cheese are also found to help it’s ability to increase ‘good’ cholesterol while lowering those that are ‘bad’.
The study also notes that cheese acts as a good source of “cardiovascular protective properties” such as vitamins, proteins and minerals.
So fret not, go ahead and indulge in all that cheesiness!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!