Ditch that basic b*tch look, and embrace your inner darkness.
Wearing a black lipstick may just be the next best fashion statement.
Gucci Makeup finally made its debut in Singapore, with 58 different lipsticks in different shades and finishes.
One colour stands out in particular, and that is their black lipstick.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the full beauty of their packaging? Not only does it feature intricate details, but it’s also in the most luxurious shade of gold.
Now, on to the lipstick colour. It may not necessarily be the best colour for your everyday wear, but it will definitely work well when you’re dressed for occasions!
We’ll leave you to be imaginative about where you can wear this shade of lipstick. On the top of our minds, this black lipstick is sure to complete your Halloween look this year.
Not only can you use it to achieve dark lips, but you can also use it to draw bruises!
Of course, Halloween is not the only way you can use black lipstick. You can also apply black lipstick on your friend when he/she is sleeping, to give them the best surprise of the year!
Ok, just kidding. Don’t ruin your friendships this way.
A black lipstick also gives you an edgy look immediately, but we’ll recommend you go heavy on your eye makeup as well, or you’ll just look like you’ve been poisoned.
Not bad, eh?
Granted, black lipsticks may not be something most of us are interested in. But Gucci Makeup launched a grand total of 58 shades, so there’s definitely something for you!
If you’d like to give these a try, Gucci Makeup is running a pop-up in Takashimaya’s beauty hall till 4 October. Not only will there be make-up artists to assist you in choosing the shade that suits you best, but you’ll also get to try colours you’re eyeing on.
Each lipstick costs $53, which is pretty affordable for a brand like Gucci.
Go on, have fun, it’s not every day that you get to experiment with 58 different lipstick shades!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill