Tinder could be a pretty hard game to play, depending on your qualifications and prowess in the looks department.
And that’s especially so for guys, because reality is:
Girls have it easier on Tinder.
Now, before you accuse me of blasphemy against the female religion…
Just sit through till the end of this article before you dish out your thoughts.
For all you know, you might just hop into my camp. Just saying.
Gender-changing apps have been all the rage of late, with entire news feeds spammed with ‘transgender’ men and women. Incidentally, you can check out the article we did on the topic here.
The dude then called himself “a bit of a smoke-show as a woman”, and as much as I hate to admit it I kinda agree with him.
After receiving similar responses, he jokingly asked whether he should parade his newfound identity on Tinder.
As fate may have it…
He created it.
Well, guess what? Within a solid twenty seconds of going live…
She’s earned a goddamn super like.
Not to mention the string of messages from Olivia’s potential suitors:
And of course, Tinder wouldn’t be Tinder without a proper, honest to goodness f***boi.
Within a short period of time, new user Olivia has garnered over…
And that’s not even including another 100 just waiting for her to swipe right on them.
Talk about sheer game.
Moral of the story
Sadly, Olivia had to be retired due to unforeseen circumstances, but I’m sure the end results speak clearly for themselves:
Men are much more desperate than women.
Sure, there are guys girls practically go gaga over, and there’s the notion that Olivia does look pretty hot… but a super like within 20 seconds?
Are you kidding me?
But then again, I can’t help but wonder this the next time I swipe a girl:
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’