The weather is being temperamental, in a literal sense.
For the first half of July 2022, it has been forecasted that Singapore will experience warm and drier conditions.
The temperature will be between 33 and 34 degree Celsius on most days, with highs of 35 degree Celsius on some days. Nights can be as warm as 20 degree Celsius.
When they said that we were going to have nice temperatures between 25 and 34 degree Celsius because of two unique weather phenomena clashing, all of it was a lie.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
What’s Up with the Weather?
We can thank the Southwest Monsoon for that, wherein a mass of dry air is moving eastward from the Indian Ocean over the equatorial Southeast Asian region.
Prevailing winds are expected to persist over Singapore and the surrounding region for the coming weeks.
Besides the hotter temperatures, you can also expect a side of thunderstorms in the afternoon—happening only once or twice in this period—which may last till the evening.
All in all, the weather is going to be torturous because of the sweltering heat.
June may have been an anomaly in terms of higher-than-average rainfalls compared to historic records, but at least the weather was nice.
Remember to wear sunscreen, and hope no one is allergic to the sun, or else the next half-month will be a terrible time.
Electric hand-held fans are highly recommended.
- Woman With Facial Mask Suddenly Harassed Livestreaming Couple & Kicked Their Food at Buona Vista
- 67cm Metal Rod Flew & Pierced Moving Car Along TPE, Narrowing Missing The Driver
- Guests Bitten by Bed Bugs in Jalan Basar Hotel Dismiss Claims That They Brought the Bed Bugs In
- If You’re With SP Group, Expect 8% Increase in Your Electricity Bills for the Next 3 Months
Featured Image: Shutterstock / taka1022
Here’s why a 4-day workweek might finally really be possible in Singapore soon:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant