The first half of July 2022 might be a tad dry, but it’ll be different for the next 15 days.
According to the weatherman, more thundery showers are expected in the second half of July 2022, compared to the first half of the month.
Here’s what you should know.
It’s Going to Rain More in the 2nd Half of July 2022
Don’t rush to buy your umbrellas yet, because generally fair and warm conditions can be expected on the first few days of the second half of July 2022.
For the rest of July 2022, however, it’ll be rainy.
On most days in the next 15 days, localised short-duration showers, at times with thunder, are expected over a few parts of the island in the late morning and afternoon.
On some of these days, the thundery showers could be heavy, and island-wide thundery showers with occasional gusty winds can be expected in the predawn hours and morning on some days.
With above-average rainfall expected for the second fortnight, the overall rainfall for July 2022 will likely be near-average over most parts of Singapore.
Despite the rainy forecast, there could still be a few warm days with daily highs exceeding 34 degrees Celsius.
On most days, the daily temperature is forecast to range between 24 degrees Celsius and 33 degrees Celsius. The wet weather may bring lower daily temperatures of between 23 and 32 degrees Celsius on a few days.
On a few nights, it can be relatively warm and humid, so night-time minimum temperatures of up to 28 degrees Celsius can be expected, particularly over the eastern and southern coastal areas of the island.
- Uncontactable S’porean Founder of Three Arrows Capital, Zhu Su, Reportedly Has 3 Houses in S’pore
- Mum & Son in Viral Road Rage Have Been Arrested by M’sia Police
- Summary of the Sri Lanka Economic Crisis & What’s Next for the Country
Featured Image: Shuttershock / Christian Heinz
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant