Most, if not all of you would’ve heard the awesome news about Don Quijote, the bizarrely wonderful Japanese store coming to Singapore.
I don’t know about you but I’m hoping to get my hand on one cross-dressing dress. Just for curiosity’s sake 😉 #NothingButTheTruth
But here’s something else you got to know! The exact location of the new store and when it’ll open for business.
A Two-Storey Mega-Store in Orchard Central Basement
According to 8Days, Don Quijote will be opening its very first outlet in SEA in Orchard Central.
And it’s going to be a 2-floor store in the basement levels!
Imagine the beautiful chaos; I’m imagining a Bugis Street within Orchard Central liao! Full of little knick-knacks (sometimes R21 if the censorship committee never got to them), jumbo sized and limited ed. snacks, it’ll be like Dollar-Value, Daiso and Isetan combined into one.
And because the founder is going to be here in Singapore (retired and as an advisor), you can expect the most authentic shopping experience outside what you can get in Japan.
Expected to Complete Construction by Nov 2017
While it isn’t known when the store will open or even what goods will be sold within, it is expected that the store will be completed by November 2017.
Given the excitement for the store, you can safely guess that operations will begin soon after completion #FingersCrossed #HopeIHaventJinxedIt
And here’s a more exciting piece of news: if Don Quijote’s first store is a huge success, they’re planning to open a second store at Liang Court.
I can’t wait to get myself a face-slimming mask ;D God knows I need it.
What about you?
And since you’re here, check out some of the weird and interesting things sold in the Japan outlets in this video:
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Like this news? Here’s everything else about Don Quijote in S’pore you got to know!
- Weird But Wonderful Things to Get in Don Quijote (Video)
- Don Quijote Is Opening Their First SEA Store In S’pore. Here’re 7 Facts You Should Know!
Feature Image: channelnewsasia.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death