If you have been to Japan, you would definitely have passed by Don Quijote, a Japanese discount chain that is known to sell their items at a heavily discounted price, as well as opening till nights – some even for 24 hours.
And guess what? They are finally going to open their first-ever overseas store in Singapore!
Here are some facts you’ll need to know about Don Quijote, and what you can expect from its store here in Singapore!
1. The stores are extremely popular in Japan
With over 160 stores in Japan and 3 overseas stores in Hawaii, the discount chain store has made its mark in becoming one of the most popular and widely-frequented stores in Japan. Don Quijote is also known for the distinctive song, ‘Miracle Shopping’, that plays in its stores!
2. The first SEA store in Singapore
Singapore will be the holding space for its first-ever SEA overseas store. And the best part? You can also expect cool Japanese products here as well! Pan Pacific International Holdings will be the Singapore-based holding company for the group’s overseas operations.
3. It might open for 24 hours
Don Quijote is popular for having a wide range of goods at low prices in their stores. More importantly, many people also love how it opens late into the night, with some stores open 24 hours! Who knows? This might become the next Mustafa!
4. The store is rumoured to be opening at Orchard Road
In a media release, it was announced that the store is slated for the Orchard Road area. However, the opening date has not been confirmed!
5. They have wide variety of products for sale!
From food, snacks, cosmetic, souvenirs, cooking ingredients, cosplay costume, fashion items, electronic to travel items, they really do have everything for sale in the stores!
6. It has some of the cutest and weirdest beauty products
Going to Don Quijote is like visiting Japan all in one store. They sell the cutest and weirdest beauty products and some of them includes:
Face Slimming Mask
Anti Knee Ageing Cream
And even a Nose Straightener!
7. And also some other quirky products you’ll never imagine you can find
The amount of things in this store is insane!
Michael Jackson masks
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: whysojapan.com
- 5 Shops in S’pore That Sell High-Quality Items Below $2 & It’s Not Daiso
- 12 Japanese Snacks You Can Find in 7-11 So You Don’t Have To Specially Travel To Daiso
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore