Girls, who love wearing off-shoulder tops, you will get what I mean.
You know the feeling when you lift up your hands and your off-shoulder top starts riding up and you have to spend half a day trying to pull your top-up?
And the feeling where you have to stay so goddamn restricted with every action you make throughout the day all in the name of beauty?
Well, if you have been experiencing these problems, this video will save your life.
In the video, the best method to keep your off-shoulder tops OFF the shoulder would be to insert two safety pins at the end of the rubber bands, before pinning it to the both ends of your top.
Yup. Just like this.
Yes, you might feel something in between your armpits when you wear your top, but one thing for sure is that it will save you a hell lot of trouble when you move around throughout the day.
I know it certainly helped me with my off-shoulder problem, and I’m already on my way to implement this on all of my tops. This is seriously life-changing, guys.
But just one last thing to take note of – remember to take these safety pins off before you place your top into the washing machine because these safety pins might rust and would stain your clothes.
You can thank us later!
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’