Girls, who love wearing off-shoulder tops, you will get what I mean.
You know the feeling when you lift up your hands and your off-shoulder top starts riding up and you have to spend half a day trying to pull your top-up?
And the feeling where you have to stay so goddamn restricted with every action you make throughout the day all in the name of beauty?
Well, if you have been experiencing these problems, this video will save your life.
In the video, the best method to keep your off-shoulder tops OFF the shoulder would be to insert two safety pins at the end of the rubber bands, before pinning it to the both ends of your top.
Yup. Just like this.
Yes, you might feel something in between your armpits when you wear your top, but one thing for sure is that it will save you a hell lot of trouble when you move around throughout the day.
I know it certainly helped me with my off-shoulder problem, and I’m already on my way to implement this on all of my tops. This is seriously life-changing, guys.
But just one last thing to take note of – remember to take these safety pins off before you place your top into the washing machine because these safety pins might rust and would stain your clothes.
You can thank us later!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital