Swimming in the dry pool (i.e. playing mahjong) is a great way to bring you and your relatives closer together, and this year, with no limit on the visitors, you can bet lots of people would be queuing to join the game.
If you have been using your mahjong tiles for a long time, it’s time for a change. Here are some interesting ones because the green ones are so yesterday, you can’t feed your Instagram with them!
Gold Mahjong Tiles
For those who prefer the classics, this set of gold mahjong tiles is just right for you. The gold tiles will make you feel like a tai tai or a rich tycoon in a Hong Kong drama who is about to dominate a game of mahjong.
It also comes with either an aluminium or leather suitcase to contain all your tiles. You could actually carry it out and use it to disguise as a businessman and nobody will know that mahjong tiles are inside.
Get yours on Shopee from S$91.
The beauty of these tiles does not only lie in their cuteness but how portable and lightweight they are.
You can get it as a gift, or even purchase it for yourself so you can bring them out on occasions like a staycation or party.
Get yours on Shopee at S$64.90.
Here is another mini-sized mahjong set that is built for the convenience of carrying them around.
These bright yellow tiles will lift the mood of you and your guests as you compete through each exciting round of mahjong.
Get yours at S$64.90 on Shopee.
Calling all the Pikachu fans out there, this set of mahjong tiles is to be added to your Pikachu merchandise collection.
Carry these tiles easily wherever you go as it is light, and portable, and the set comes with a handy yellow case too.
Get yours at S$68 on Shopee.
Hello Kitty Mahjong
Sanrio lovers will be thrilled at this pastel pink Hello Kitty-themed mahjong set. It comes with a sweet pink aluminium case with a kawaii picture of Hello Kitty on it.
Get yours on Shopee at S$128.
- Guide to When to Stop & Start Work for CNY 2023 Depending On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign
- Tai Sui 2023 Guide: Chinese Zodiac Signs That Need to Bai Tai Sui (拜太岁)
- Guide to When You Should Deposit Money During Li Chun 2023 Based On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign
- Ultimate Concise Guide to The Fortune of All Chinese Zodiac Signs in the Year of the Rabbit (2023)
- The Best Day To Buy CNY Goodies is Actually 21 Jan 2023. Here’s Why
- What You Must (& Must Not) Do From 初一 to 初十五 in 2023 Based on Traditions for a Good Rabbit Year
- Ultimate Guide to the Opening Hours of All Supermarket Chains During CNY 2023 Period