Desperate times call for desperate measures, but it seems like these measures might come back to haunt you sometime in the future.
At least, it seems like it’s haunting these two Singaporean men who travelled to Malaysia now.
On Sunday (12 June), SG Road Vigilante – SGRV posted the following photos on their Facebook page.
In the post, a photo of two men standing under a tree and facing a fleet of buses was attached. The men, who had their heads bowed downwards, were presumably relieving themselves.
The other photo included a shot of the licence plate on a Singapore-registered car. The car apparently belongs to one of the two men.
In the caption, it was written that the two men were “watering the trees”, and I’m pretty sure we all know what that means.
Why Bird Paradise Suddenly Became Singapore’s Yishun:
The caption also included the following: “please at least do it facing the bushes & not infront of all the buses. also do note there are public toliets in the immigration buildings.”
Upon seeing the photos posted on social media, many Facebook users were left amused by the odd sight, with most of the reactions left on the post being the “Haha” reaction.
There were also netizens who speculated that the traffic jam must have gotten too intense for the two men to hold in their pee any longer.
However, they were also Facebook users who commented that the men’s actions were highly inappropriate, especially in public.
One user even wrote “Typical shameless imbeciles..” in the comments section.
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Malaysian Police Looking for Men in Photo
And if you think that being ridiculed and laughed at online is bad enough for the men, it’s about to get worse for them.
According to Free Malaysia Today‘s report yesterday (14 June), the Malaysian police are trying to find the two men in the photo due to their “indecent behaviour”.
It was also revealed that the incident occurred near the Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex in Johor Bahru on 11 June at around 11.10am.
Rahmat Ariffin, District Police Chief of Iskandar Puteri, shared that local police has confirmed that the photos were taken near the entryway meant for light vehicles that were travelling from Singapore to Malaysia, and that there was indeed a traffic jam during that time.
He also told Harian Metro on 13 June that the men were around 1km away from the nearest public toilet based on the location of the photos taken.
He added that the traffic would have gotten held up even more if the men had chosen to park their car at the roadside before walking to the public toilet.
With regards to the men’s behaviour, Rahmat explained that the Malaysian police would like to record the pair’s statements under Section 14 of the Minor Offences Act.
If convicted, the men face a maximum fine of RM100 (approximately S$32).
- Insurance Agent in Mall Allegedly Took Back Free Balloon After Realising Prospect Can’t be a Customer
- BTS Suddenly Announced That They’re Taking a Break as a Band
- M’sia Eatery Allegedly Said Diner Was Poor ‘Coz She Ordered Omelette
- International Students Allegedly Continue to Cause Trouble at Serangoon HDB Void Deck, This Time by Vandalising the Wall
- Prices of Durians in S’pore Apparently Dropping Instead of Increasing Due to Better Weather Conditions
Featured Image: Facebook (SG Road Vigilante – SGRV)
- Confirmed: Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam Running for President
- S’pore Food Blogger Alleges Fake Mao Shan Wang Durians Being Sold at Markets; Offers Tips on How to Spot Fakes
- Grab Driver Caught Picking Up Passengers Like a Taxi & Claimed She Was “Helping” Them
- There Might be Water Coolers in Orchard Road Soon But It Might Not Be Free
- M’sian Girl Who Went Missing in Myanmar Suddenly Posted Video Saying She’s “Very Safe”